Using the constitutions text and history to protect the constitutional rights immigration and citizenship in constitutional accountability center . The constitution does not delegate to the federal government power over immigration only over naturalization. The detailed enumeration of congressional powers in article i of the constitution does not include any power to restrict migration. A few years ago i posted a 13 part series on the constitution i am by no means a constitutional scholar but do believe as a citizen of this nation is it . A the word immigration does not appear in the us constitution or any of its amendments article i section 8 clause 4 does read
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.